Corporate Level III - Quality Manager
- Position: Corporate Level III – Quality Manager
- Company: Loenbro Inspection
- Reports To: Director of Quality
Position Overview: The Corporate Level III - Quality Manager position is responsible for overseeing the enforcement of Loenbro’s quality management system and support business and personnel development in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) activities across all regions. This position is to be permanently based near our Great Falls, Montana or Denver, Colorado office locations. Relocation assistance is available.
- Supervision of regional quality efforts in support of corporate quality initiatives.
- Assist with identification of quality issues and help develop action plans for continuous improvement.
- Oversee report and data management systems
- Performance of NDT training and continuing education training.
- Examination/testing of NDT Personnel
- Development and improvement of NDT examinations
- Development and improvement of NDT procedures and techniques
- Field audits of NDT personnel and projects.
- Frequent audits of NDT reports and inspection data
- Corrective Action/Non-conformance reporting
- Assistance with Research and Development of new NDT applications and techniques
- Supervision and/or performance of NDT on projects as needed to support client needs.
- Customer support functions.
- Support of NDT technicians.
- Assisting with business development/demonstrations of technology
- Performance of other various duties as assigned.
- Travel up to 2 to 3 weeks per month on an as needed basis.
- Level III Certification’s or immediate qualification for Level III Certification’s in RT and UT at minimum: (Level II or Level III qualification in MT, PT, VT, AWS-CWI, or ET is also beneficial)
- Current or previous ASNT IRRSP or state issued industrial radiographer card is required.
- Minimum 8 years of NDT experience servings as a Level II or Level III of which at least 1 to 3 years of pipeline or refinery inspection experience is preferred.
- Proven expertise and competency in multiple industries is preferred.
- Working knowledge of ASME and API codes and standards at minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer skills with the ability to use MS Office is required.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
**Must be able to provide proof of NDT qualifications**
- Potential exposure to extreme cold and hot temperatures
- Manufacturing, pipeline, and refining environment
- Potential to fit and move in confined spaces including tanks and vessels
- Limited working surfaces
- The use of radiation generating machines / equipment
- Exposure to noise above 85 decibels and intense odors
- Exposure to areas with limited visibility
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Climbing up and down stairs and ladders to both get in and out of trenches and up to elevated platforms (scaffolding at significant heights)
- Lifting necessary equipment and materials 1-50 pounds
- Potential or Periodic amounts of time for the following:
o Walking on uneven terrain
o Sit, stoop, crawl, and kneel
o Use of respirator if required
- A valid driver license and proof of insurability is required. All drivers are subject to a DMV background records search.
- Health Insurance- 75% of the Employee portion paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Paid Vacation
- 401k after 1 year of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee paid Dental and Vision Insurance Option
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
*Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.