Phased Array Technician
Position Overview: The primary role of this position is to perform inspection work in the northeast region. Interested applicants should be dynamic, and willing to take on other operational functions as they become necessary. Per-diem is paid on qualifying work classified as non-local. Relocation expenses will be reimbursed for eligible candidates.
Please note: organization, effective time management, and attention to detail in this position are paramount.
- Performing inspection work in both field and shop settings
- Demonstrating Loenbro capabilities to prospective clients
- Assisting in regional business development
- Technical support
- Mentorship of new employees
- Administration of Loenbro training program
- Ensuring Loenbro policies and procedures are adhered to
- Continued education and improvement in bidding, estimating, and support software
- Project Management
- Any and all duties related to the success of Loenbro Inspection
- Level II or Level III Certification in MT, VT, PT, UT, and PAUT.
- 3 or more years of experience within the field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to work both in field and office settings
- Ability to work in a high production, fast moving environment
- Outside the majority of the time
- Potential exposure to extreme cold and hot temperatures
- Manufacturing, pipeline, and refining environment
- Fit and move in confined spaces including tanks and vessels
- Limited working surfaces
- Exposure to noise above 85 decibels and intense odors
- Exposure to areas with limited visibility
- Climbing up and down stairs and ladders to both get in and out of trenches and up to elevated platforms (scaffolding at significant heights)
- Lifting necessary equipment and materials 1-50 pounds, 50% of the time on a monthly basis for required tasks
- Potential or Periodic amounts of time for the following:
- If driving is required, valid driver license and proof of insurability is required. All drivers are subject to a DMV background records search.
- Walking on uneven terrain, with an average of 2 miles per day
- Sit, stoop, crawl, and kneel
- Use of respirator if position requires
- Driving if required to travel *If driving required, valid driver's license and proof of insurability is required. All drivers are subject to DMV background records search.
- Health Insurance- 75% of the Employee portion paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401k after 1 year of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee paid Dental and Vision Insurance
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
*Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.