Industrial Insulation NE Division Lead Manager
Position Overview: Responsible for planning, scheduling, estimating, managing subordinates, and management of multiple industrial insulation projects at multiple jobsites and facilities in Northeast Area. Works with direct supervisors in coordinating activities of workers engaged in manufacturing process, utilizing knowledge of equipment, procedures and specifications. Establishes and maintains relationships with current and potential clients to ensure future growth.
- Oversee all projects in North Dakota Area for Industrial Insulation Department
- Responsible for estimating for bids
- Continuously monitor and build the client relationship to ensure satisfaction with current projects as well as to ensure future opportunities
- Responsible for overseeing the management of teams of employees
- Verifies quality of finished work product
- Responsible for ensuring all safety and environmental requirements are met and assures all employees within the team know and follow the company safety and work rules and policies.
- Constantly monitors the job site for safety and quality of the work.
- Ensures that all employees receive the proper training required for them to safely, effectively and efficiently complete their work
- Assigns work and monitors job costs and overall performance in an on-going manner
- Completes written reports of job process, cost and other matters as requested
- Responsible for the successful completion of all field activities.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Engineering or Construction Management Degree preferred.
- Construction Management Skills.
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Business Development & Outside Sales.
- Excel / word proficient
- Proficient in reading plans P&ID’s and isometric drawing’s
- Scheduling & coordinating Equipment & Personnel
- Must be outgoing with good people skills to coordinate client with staff.
- Health Insurance- 75% of the Employee portion paid
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401k after 1 year of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee paid Dental and Vision Insurance
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
*Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.