Insulator & Scaffold Builder (TWIC Certified)
Position: Insulator & Scaffold Builder (TWIC Certified)
Department: Loenbro Industrial Insulation, LLC
Location: Billings, MT
Loenbro Industrial Insulation is looking for a experienced and entry level insulator and scaffold builder to join our team in Billings, MT. This position is responsible for installing and replacing materials used to insulate buildings and their mechanical systems to help control and maintain temperature. Pre-employment background and drug testing conducted.
Loenbro provides on-going training programs and on-the-job training. If you are a self-motivated individual looking to join a great team, please apply today.
- Be on time and ready to perform the functions of your job in a timely and safe manner
- Work from ladders and scaffolds
- Use jackhammer and pavement breaker
- Push & pull objects; sometimes suspended from hoist
- Follows directions closely and maintains safety at all times
- Maintain current time card, daily time sheet
- Willing to work overtime if needed
- Applying, removing and repairing multiple types of industrial insulation materials.
- Will be erecting scaffolding on various job sites including refineries
- General clean up and supply duties on the jobsite
- Help maintain equipment by keeping it clean and in proper working order. Report any damaged or unsafe equipment to foreman immediately, never assume the forman already knows, and do not use until repaired or replaced.
- Practice safety at all times including driving of company vehicles or use of equipment. Use PPE while on jobsite e.g. hard hat safety glasses, ear protection, boots, pants, and gloves and ensure notification of supervisor if there are any issues, incidents or concerns with safety.
- Participate in daily shop cleaning & material organization on an as-needed basis.
- Keep locker, personal space clean.
- Minimum of 2 years of construction experience with prior experience working with scaffolding, insulation and/or steam tracing is preferred
- TWIC Card Certification
- Comfortable climbing and working at elevations above 25 feet Experience with sheet metal, end cutting nippers, hammer, square tape measures, razor knife and cordless impact
- Experience with operating heavy machinery (forklifts and man-lifts)
- Must know how to read a tape measure and be skilled in math including adding and subtracting fractions
- Lift & carry objects & materials of various weights
- Take initiative and anticipate what needs to be done and be a contributing member of the team.
- Demonstrate willingness to take on more difficult jobs and perform them correctly, assuring that job is completed right the first time.
- Attend training seminars, classes and conferences that further develop the individual in regard to his/her area of specialty.
- Follow all company standards based on the employee, drug & alcohol and safety handbooks. Create a safety-minded atmosphere, free of drug and alcohol abuse within the corporate structure.
- Maintain a current Montana driver's license with clean driving record, be insurable through Company and report any circumstances where driving record could be affected.
Physical Demands & Other Requirements
- Shall have the ability to periodically lift 100 pounds, carry 50 pounds for short distances.
- Must be able to walk, stand on uneven surfaces for extended periods of time
- Bend, stoop, crouch, kneel and crawl to repair and fabricate.
- Able to reach below, at, and above shoulder height to repair and fabricate.
- Hand, power and air tool use is required.
- Climb, stand and balance on ladders or the vehicles and equipment to perform repair or fabricate.
- Work above shoulders from a stand, bend, stoop, crouch, kneel to perform repair or fabricate.
- Work under vehicles and equipment to make repair or fabricate.
- Health Insurance- 75% of the Employee portion paid after 60 day waiting period
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401k after 1 year of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee paid Dental and Vision Insurance
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
*Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.