Position: Plumber Foreman
Company: Loenbro Inc.
Reports to: Division Manager
Wage: Depends on Experience
Loenbro Plumbing and Heating is looking for a highly motivated individual with commercial/industrial plumbing experience to work as a Foreman Plumber. This position will supervise, coordinates, inspects and performs the assembly, installation and repair of Plumbing components, subsystems and systems during the construction, finish-out or remodel of commercial building and industrial facilities.
The qualified candidate must be a licensed journeyman plumber with Foreman experience in commercial and residential construction, repairs, remodeling, copper and plastic pipe, water-heater replacement and installation.
- Valid Journeyman Plumber License to practice the profession in the state of Montana
- 5-7 years’ experience in running jobs, managing employees
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals
- Provides daily guidance, training, and direction to plumbing crew consisting of journeymen, apprentices and laborers.
- Supervises day-to-day operations on assigned plumbing tasks
- Ensures safety, budge, job quality and timely completion of each assigned project
- Strong relationship building skills with field team, general contractors, owner/customers, and vendor to lead a positive work environment.
- Problem solving
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and stand/kneel for long periods of time
- Basic Mathematic skills
- Must have good driving record and be insurable through company standards
- Understands the project plans, specifications, and the Loenbro Plumbing and Heating systems
- Maintains an organized job site.
- Attends training seminars, classes, and conferences that further develop the individual regarding his/her area of specialty.
- Follows all company standards based on the employee handbook, drug & alcohol policy, and safety handbooks.
- Maintains a current Montana driver’s license with clean driving record, is insurable through the Company and reports any circumstances where driving record could be affected.
- Background and Drug testing will be done before hiring process.
- Creates a safety-minded atmosphere, free of drug and alcohol abuse within the corporate structure.
Starting Wage: Depends on experience
- Health Insurance - 75% of the Employee portion paid after 60 day waiting period
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Paid time off, after one (1) year of employment
- 401k after 1 year of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Location: Great Falls, MT
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP